DO YOU GARDEN? I am researching a book called "My Very First Garden" (about edible gardening... fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc.) and need your true stories! Do you have a good (or even bad!) memory about the first garden you ever did? Was it inside in pots, outside when you were a kid, or in a community garden? Did you harvest anything or did the rabbits get it all? Please submit your short but true story to vikkibooks at yahoo dot com by April 27 2010. Your submission implies your consent to use your story and the possibility of (minor) editing. Thanks!

Showing Our House

I hate this part of selling a house. Not that I've ever done it before. But when I get a call that someone wants to look at our house from [time] to [time], we have to vacate for that time period. And leave the house looking spotless, staged and everything in its place.

And then we have to find something to do.

Today we had 2 scheduled for 3-5 p.m. and one for 6-7:30 p.m.

So, here I am, typing this entry, while sitting in a nearby Village Inn Restaurant. We've been here for almost 2 hours, eating an early dinner while catching up on e-mails and reading blogs. I intended to type entries into some of our other blogs, but this restaurant is very cold and my kid wants to leave.

Off to Barnes and Nobles. Where I couldn't find a place to plug in the computer.

Oh well. Guess I'll read until 7:30, then we'll go home and end our day.

Argh.

0 comments:

Copyright (c) 2008-2010 VP Lawrence-Williams and Doug Williams - Please respect our art, words and images. You must gain permission to use any images, words or photos on this site. Contact us first. We will determine a usage fee if appropriate. Thank you.